Discover The Coastal Elegance Of Newport Beach's Only Waterfront Resort
Balboa Bay Resort: Luxury, Comfort, Style And Service – Perfectly Balanced
Overlooking Newport Bay, Balboa Bay Resort delivers the quintessential California coast experience. As the only Forbes Four-Star, AAA Four-Diamond waterfront resort in Newport Beach, the 15-acre paradise pampers guests with a deluxe spa, Drybar, and outdoor pool.
Mediterranean-style architecture is paired with casual elegance and timeless style. Guestrooms feature modern furnishings and private balconies which reflect the area’s casual luxury.
Guests and locals alike will enjoy waterfront dining at the hip gastropub, A&O Kitchen+Bar, or the Resort’s signature restaurant, Waterline Newport Beach, offering a captivating water-to-table experience.
Conveniently located just off Pacific Coast Highway, Balboa Bay Resort is a short drive south of Los Angeles, and only 90 miles north of San Diego. Nearby family-friendly attractions, including Disneyland and Knott’s Berry Farm make for a convenient adventure!
Take advantage of our exquisite Southern California weather with 6,000 square feet of outdoor event space, which can accommodate a variety of meetings and celebrations.
Whether you are coming for a casual afternoon lunch, a romantic getaway, or a private event, experience it Newport Style at Balboa Bay Resort.
Directions to Balboa Bay Resort
1221 West Coast Highway
Newport Beach, CA 92663
Valet and self-parking options are available:
- Valet parking fees: $7 per hour; $20 daily; $35 overnight.
- Self-parking fees: $6 per hour; $17 daily, $30 overnight.
*All pricing and policies are subject to change without notice.
From the North
- Take the 5 or 405 South to the 55
- Continue South on the 55 to Coast Highway
- Proceed Southbound on Coast Highway to the Resort
From the South
- Take the 5 or 405 North then exit on Jamboree
- Head South on Jamboree to Coast Highway
- Turn Right on Coast Highway to the Resort
- John Wayne Airport: 7 miles / 10 minutes
- Los Angeles International Airport: 50 miles / 1hour
- San Diego International Airport: 87 miles / 90 minutes
- Long Beach Airport: 14 miles / 30 minutes
Balboa Bay Club is an on-property members-only private club.