Balboa Bay Resort’s Health & Safety Updates
At Balboa Bay Resort, the health and safety of our guests and team members is our number one priority. We are closely monitoring our government, World Health Organization, and the Centers for Disease Control recommendations and following guidelines from these agencies and local health departments. All team members will be trained according to these preventative measures.
For cleaning protocols, we take pride in increasing the frequency of sanitation of commonly touched areas (such as remote controls, phones, lamp switches, door handles, doorknobs, rails, elevator buttons, etc.).
- Our cleaning chemicals are all approved by the EPA with properly levels of disinfectant
- We avoid cross contamination by frequently changing proper cleaning rags and clean gloves for every guestroom
- Every guestroom passes our stringent checklist and pre-inspected by a trained inspector before it is used
- All menus are assessable by QR codes throughout the resort
- Menus for the A+O Restaurant | Bar are frequently reprinted
If you are planning a meeting at Balboa Bay Resort, please communicate your specific requirements for your event so we can fully customize meetings around the comfort of your guests.
- We do continue to sanitize our meeting space in between functions where all surfaces are wiped down with EPA approved cleaning chemicals.
- We are flexible to offer anything between Prefixed Menus to Buffet brunches in pre-packaged containers to and the traditional banquet menus
- We offer sanitation stations in public areas and at meal and meeting locations
- Linens are replaced between each meetings and high touch points areas are sanitized frequently
For mask usage, the Governor of the State of California has advised that businesses allow people who have been vaccinated to be mask-free. However, if an individual is not vaccinated then they need to wear a mask
- In compliance with the latest CAL/OSHA regulations, masks are not required for fully vaccinated guests and team members. We are implementing an honor system and are relying on individuals to comply with mask usage if they are not vaccinated.